This is called a charge back. This is only possible if:

  1. Someone falsely deducted money from your account via direct debit that you have previously authorized or 
  2. If you have not received the service that you paid for

If neither of the above is the case, unfortunately, we can't do anything. The only way to get the money back in all other cases would be to contact the recipient and ask them to send you money back.