- To add a user to your Penta business account, click on the "Users & Cards" menu and then on "Add User".
- To remove a user from your Penta business account, click on the "Users & Cards" menu, then click on the user you created and delete it
In the following cases, legitimation via IDnow by the new user is required:
- The user of the account should receive his own Penta VISA Card.
- The user of the account should be able to execute transactions
- The user of the account should be able to use the SDD feature.
You have the ability to add new users to your Penta business account and set custom roles and permissions for them. You can spend less time on daily tasks and more time focused on your business.
As a business owner you can grant your employees (Finance teams, secretaries, etc.) granular permissions to help with the day-to-day admin:
- Adding employees
- Requesting cards
- Managing department budgets
You can grant access to your accountant or finance employees to do the tasks for accounting including:
- Sending receipts to DATEV
- Configuring lexoffice / Debitoor
Note: The admin of the Penta business account can only be one of the legal representatives of the company.
Users can order their own VISA card linked to the company account. An individual spending limit can be set for each card.
If you have any questions on this topic, our customer service team will be happy to help you from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by e-mail to email@example.com