To change your name, we need proof of the new name. Please send the necessary documents to our customer service by e-mail to

You will need to send us either

  • the front and back of your new ID card or
  • the name change certificate or
  • your marriage, partnership, or divorce certificate together with an excerpt from your family register

Our customer service will be happy to help you from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by e-mail to