Together with our partner bank Solaris SE we are required by law to collect tax data about your company.

We need from you:

  • The tax identification number (TIN) for all countries in which your company is tax resident.
  • A tax classification according to international tax guidelines, the so-called Common Reporting Standard.

If you have any questions on this topic, our customer service will be happy to help you from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by e-mail at