We and our partner, Solarisbank AG, reserve the right to terminate the business relationship with you under certain circumstances in accordance with § 19 (3) of the General Terms and Conditions of Solarisbank AG.
Examples of these certain circumstances are in particular, but not exclusively
- You knowingly provided false information when opening an account
- You have seriously and persistently breached contractual obligations
- We have evidence that your Penta business account has been taken over by third parties and/or is being used for illegal purposes
- The account opening is not in accordance with Solarisbank AG's policies and procedures, but the account was opened anyway for technical reasons
- The account had to be closed due to the internal guidelines of the Solarisbank AG
The closure of your Penta business account is not necessarily related to any misconduct on your part.
In any case, we thank you for your interest in the Penta business account and kindly ask you not to take the incident personally.
If you have any questions, our customer service will be happy to help you from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org