- The registered office of the GmbH or UG in formation has to be located in Germany
- You must have a notarized and signed memorandum of association (Musterprotokoll, Urkundenrolle, Gesellschaftsvertrag) with a seal or stamp
- The share capital has to be transferred to your Penta business account
Once the account is opened, you are required to provide us with the following information and documents:
- Within 90 days of opening your account, we require proof of your company's tax number and the tax identification number of all legal representatives and authorized persons
- Within 10 weeks after opening the account we need the excerpt from the commercial register (Handelsregisterauszug). Please upload it to your Penta Business account immediately upon receipt. We will check the commercial register statement as soon as possible and then activate your account fully
Please note: If we do not receive the above mentioned documents and information within the mentioned period, we are legally obliged to block your account for outgoing payments.
You would like to try out Penta?
You need help with your company formation?