To apply for a loan with FinCompare through Penta, you need to have an active business account with Penta.
The loan application with FinCompare is done in several steps.
- You register on the partner portal of Penta and FinCompare and create your user profile.
- Now you verify your e-mail address and get a confirmation
- In the next step, you complete your company and user data
- Then you start a credit inquiry via "Start new inquiry" in your FinCompare account
- FinCompare will now try to contact you by phone for a consultation to clarify any questions you may have and will also send you an e-mail for this purpose.
- After the consultation at the latest, you upload the necessary documents.
- FinCompare will now process your loan request usually within 24 hours and will provide you with an indicative comparison of the loan offers received.
- Afterward, FinCompare advises and supports you in the decision-making process and takes over the communication with the financier in order to achieve a quick and uncomplicated conclusion of the contract.
- After selection and successful conclusion of the credit agreement, the payment is usually made to the business account within 5 days.
Click here to go to FinCompare's offer generation.
If you have any further questions, our customer service team will be happy to help you from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find more information in the FAQs of FinCompare.