To apply for a loan with fulfin through Penta, you need to have an active business account with Penta.
The loan application with fulfin is done in several steps.
- First you register with your data on the partner portal of Penta and fulfin.
- Log in to fulfin and link your eCommerce/seller account and your business bank account to fulfin's interface
- Upload the required documents to fulfin (for example BWA, SuSa, etc.)
- fulfin will then contact you for a final phone call to clarify open questions
- After that fulfin performs the risk analysis
- You receive a financing offer from fulfin
- If you have accepted fulfin's financing offer and have verified your identity, the loan will be disbursed within 48 hours
Click here to go to the loan application at fulfin.
If you have any further questions, our customer service will be happy to help you from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find more information in the fulfin FAQs.