To apply for a loan with Myos through Penta, the following requirements are necessary:
- You have a business account with Penta
- Your company has a registered office in Germany
- Your company has existed for at least 6 months
- Your company has been selling goods for at least 3 months
- the products have been sold online for at least 2 months (e.g. on Amazon, eBay, online store etc.)
- the products have a shelf life of at least 1 year
- the products are sold for at least 5€
- the products are in saleable condition
- The following products are excluded: Weapons, ammunition, jewelry, branded watches, alcohol, quickly perishable goods, electronics with a short product life cycle (cell phones, laptops, etc.)
The pledged goods serve as collateral. As a rule, the submission of the sales history of the collateralized products for the past 2 months is required.
Click here to go to the loan application form at Myos.
If you have any further questions, our customer service team will be happy to help you from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays by phone at +49 30 255 585 803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.