You’ll be able to keep enjoying all the parts of Penta you love, like having a 100% digital account, a German IBAN, sub-accounts, integrations with DATEV and lexoffice and many more.
But now, with Qonto, you’ll also:
Pay and get paid on your terms
- Instant SEPA transfers: receive payments in under 10 seconds from any device, anytime.
- Virtual cards: create as many as you need at no additional cost.*
- Apple Pay and Google Pay: easily make in-store purchases from your phone.
- Higher card limits: spend up to €200,000 and withdraw up to €15,000 per calendar month.
- *for premium plans*
Have more visibility over your invoicing and bookkeeping
- Upload GoBD-compliant receipts to your account and match them to the associated transactions in seconds. You can also sync your transactions with DATEV, lexoffice and others.
- Integrated invoicing: create, send and track professional invoices all from your app.
- Supplier invoices dashboard: upload your invoices and they’ll be automatically linked to the right transaction. Schedule future payments in just a few clicks.
Give your team autonomy, while staying in control
- Define member roles: create Employee roles as well as Manager roles with customizable access.
- Expense request validation: approve employee purchase requests for cards and transfers in one click.
- Digitized receipts: no more chasing down paper receipts. Store them in the app and automatically send employees reminders to upload missing ones.
Get best-in-class onboarding and client support
- Highest customer satisfaction: Qonto is TÜV-certified and among the highest-rated services in the European finance sector with a 4.6 Trustpilot rating.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Serviceteam via firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to check our Information page on the merger of Penta and Qonto.